Sturdy PolyPost Protector
Electric fencing is a necessity on all farms to provide herd control and also for area segregation. However using untreated timber posts, while relatively inexpensive, will rot and crack within 5 – 7 years – or sooner. The introduction of our new PolyPost Protector, not only protects the post, but saves time when putting up electric fencing due to its integral insulators.
The PolyPost Protector is suitable for 3” round or square posts.
No nails, screws or other fixings are required to install the protector – simply slip the PolyPost Protector over the top of the post.
The specially designed insulators provide a 400mm spacing and can accommodate wire or tape.
In order to maintain tension the facility to wrap the wire or tape has been incorporated in the insulators.
The PolyPost Protector is manufactured in one piece from UV Stabilised MDPE, which gives a strong and robust product.
- Length: 110mm (4.25″)
- Width: 80mm (3.25″)
- Height: 565mm (22.25″)
- The PolyPost Protector is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- This particular version is only suitable for 3″ Round or Square Posts.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 8 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- The material is resistant to most chemicals but for further clarification please contact us.
- The weight of this product is approximately .5kg .
- Further details to follow
- Please contact us for further information
- The Sturdy PolyPost Protector is manufactured in an ISO 9001 Certified production unit.