Sturdy Fodder Bell
Is your fodder getting ruined by rain?
Is your hay or silage being spread around your field by your animals?
Is it being trampled into the wet mud, ruining it? Minimise wastage, use the Sturdy Fodder Bell.
The Sturdy Fodder Bell is designed to help keep fodder dry while out in an open field. The Fodder Bell can be fixed to the ground with large pegs driven into the ground, this keeps the product from being moved around.
The Fodder Bell can be used for horses, cattle or sheep. The sides of the product are flexible enough to allow animals push further into the feeder.
The size of the product accommodates one circular fodder bale or a fodder stack. The feed is contained within the product so it is not spread around the field. The Fodder Bell can be moved around the field occasionally so the ground is not ruined in one area.
There are 10 feeding stations for the sheep model, and 4 for the horse model, with a lifting eye on the top for ease of placement. The number of feeding stations can change at your request
If you would like further information, brochures or a quote please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Overall Diameter: 1900mm
- Height: 1675mm
- Cow Slot Opening: 500mm
- Sheep Slot Opening: 300mm
- The Sturdy Fodder Bell is manufactured from UV Stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene.
- The U.V. Stabiliser has a rating of 8 (i.e. Heat Stabilised, Good Colour Retention, and Long Life Expectancy).
- The colour is dry-blended into the material.
- Further details to follow
- Please click here to see the current warranty for this product.
- The Animal Surrogate Feeder is manufactured in an ISO 9001 Certified production unit.